Cart (0) Close
$68.00 – $78.00
- In the event that you choice of flowers/ wrapping are not available, it’ll be substituted with flowers/ wrapper of similar look and /or value.
- Spend $88.00 to get Free Shipping
Have a question?
Acrylic Box with Preserved Rose
A Single Rose: indicates ‘love at first sight’
Roses color meaning:
- Red: Red roses are the most traditional Valentine’s Day flower, and with good reason. This color represents romance, love, beauty and perfection. It is sometimes said that dark red roses represent humility or unconscious beauty.
- Orange: Bright, fiery orange represents life, energy, passion and excitement. Give these roses to someone irresistible. Softer shades, like peach, are used to express sincerity or gratitude, while pastel peach is considered a modest color.
- Yellow: The warmth of the yellow rose symbolizes friendship, joy and gladness. These flowers can also be used as a sign of remembrance or affection.
- White: White roses come with a variety of meanings, including purity, innocence, grace and humility. Because these flowers have long been popular for weddings, they have also come to represent new beginnings and budding love.
- Pink: Pink roses are given to express your admiration of someone’s refinement, elegance or femininity. Darker shades of pink convey a sense of appreciation, while pale pinks are generally used to give a sense of admiration, joy or gentleness.
- Lavender: In the language of flowers, lavender roses are used to tell someone that you’re enchanted by them. They also represent desire and love at first sight.
Black, Blue, Light Purple, Pink, Purple, Rainbow, Red, White, Yellow
$68.00 – $78.00