What Does the Hydrangea Flower Mean?
The vigorously growing Hydrangea shrub symbolizes diverse meanings including:
- Heartfelt and honest emotions of any kind
- Gratitude and thanksgiving to someone else
- Developing a deeper understanding between two people
- Heartlessness and acting without thinking about the feelings of another
- Frigidity and disinterest in a romantic proposal
- Boasting and bragging about false accomplishments
- Abundance and prosperity
- Grace and beauty, sometimes taken to an extreme of vanity and narcissism
- the 4th wedding anniversary for a couple
- Spend $88.00 to get Free Shipping
Have a question?
Hydrangea with Daisy
Hydrangea with Baby – Breath
Hydrangea Flower Color Meanings
Most Hydrangeas grow in a single color per plant, but the Bigleaf Hydrangea changes color from pink to blue based on soil pH. Common color meaning associations include:
- Pink – Linked to romance, heartfelt emotions, love, weddings, and marriage.
- Blue – Connected to frigidity, turning down a romantic proposal, asking for forgiveness, and expressing regret.
- White – Known as a symbol of purity, grace, abundance, and bragging or boasting.
- Purple – Used to indicate a desire for a deeper understanding of someone else or to symbolize abundance and wealth.
- In the event that you choice of flowers/ wrapping are not available, it’ll be substituted with flowers/ wrapper of similar look and /or value.
Bright Blue, Pink, Purple, Sky Blue