What Does the Carnation Flower Mean?
What a carnation means depends on the circumstances and the color symbolism of the bloom, but there are some common meanings that apply to all carnations.
- Spend $88.00 to get Free Shipping
Have a question?
Carnation Flower Color Meanings
While all carnations symbolize love and affection, the color of the flower also carries meaning. Consider these meanings before presenting carnations to someone you love.
- Red: Deep Love and Admiration
- White: Pure Love and Good Luck
- Pink: A Mother’s Love
- Yellow: Disappointment or Rejection
- Purple: Capriciousness
- Striped: Rejection or Regret
- In the event that you choice of flowers/ wrapping are not available, it’ll be substituted with flowers/ wrapper of similar look and /or value.
green, hot pink, pink, Red, White, Yellow
Black, Grey, Peach, Pink, Purple