Showing 1–9 of 27 results
$98.00 – $188.00
Perfect or Deep LoveThe most known meaning of tulips is perfect and deep love. As tulips are a classic flower that has been loved by many for centuries they have been attached with the meaning of love. They’re ideal to give to someone who you have a deep, unconditional love for, whether it’s your partner, children, parents or siblings.
- In the event that you choice of flowers/ wrapping are not available, it'll be substituted with flowers/ wrapper of similar look and /or value.
A Guide to the Colour, Meaning and Symbolism of Lilies
Lilies are versatile, classic and come in a variety of different colours. These stunning flowers are the perfect option to not only pamper a loved one for an anniversary but also to be given or displayed at funerals or to show sympathy. That’s not all, vibrant lilies are a fitting gift to celebrate a milestone such as a promotion at work, graduation, or even a new home!Did you know that the lily flower was discovered more than 2,400 years ago? Historically, lilies hold a reputation for being majestic flowers in ancient Greek mythology, where it is believed that Zeus’ wife Hera, is the creator of lily flowers. In fact, it were the drops of her milk that fell to the ground (after refusing to feed Hercules), which were believed to be the seed to growing lilies!
What Does the Hydrangea Flower Mean?The vigorously growing Hydrangea shrub symbolizes diverse meanings including:
- Heartfelt and honest emotions of any kind
- Gratitude and thanksgiving to someone else
- Developing a deeper understanding between two people
- Heartlessness and acting without thinking about the feelings of another
- Frigidity and disinterest in a romantic proposal
- Boasting and bragging about false accomplishments
- Abundance and prosperity
- Grace and beauty, sometimes taken to an extreme of vanity and narcissism
- the 4th wedding anniversary for a couple